We envisage a peaceful and green Afghanistan where life is possible with highest societal values and living standards for all.
We serve to provide Afghan people with opportunities through meaningful initiatives that change their lives for better.
• Increase livestock productivity and livestock production in Afghanistan and increase revenues and wellbeing of the livestock owners
• Conduct research on social issues of Afghanistan
• Develop comprehensive programs for economic empowerment and community development
• Stretch helping hand to people in emergencies and build their capacities for disasters responses
• Work for uplifting social, economic and political status of Afghans
• To raise awareness among the people regarding different social, political and economic issues
OUR KEYS FOR DEVELOPMENT
WE BELIEVE IN:
We are guided by a management committee and board of directors devoted to shaping the future of agriculture and livestock in Afghanistan.
We celebrate wins, small & big, and the achievements of all members of the GAALO family.
Working together we are empowered to deliver outstanding Clients/Customers experiences.
OUR CONSTANTLY INVOLVEMENT
We are curious. We embrace new ideas and create change. Our evolution drives growth for us and our customers.
We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
OUR EMBRACEMENT OF DIFFERENCES
We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our clients/customers’ or partners’ needs.
OUR DONORS & PARTNERS